Last updated: (28-06-2020)
TheKpopQuiz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://thekpopquiz.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you
agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address,
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and
analyze this …
The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional
materials and other information that …
The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all
cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Important Information for California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
These additional disclosures for California residents apply only to individuals who reside in California
- . The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt-out, and requires businesses collecting or disclosing personal information to provide notices and means to exercise those rights. The words used in this section have the meanings given to them in the CCPA, which may be broader than their common meaning.
- For example, the definition of “personal information” under the CCPA includes your name, but also more general information such as age.
Notice of Collection
- Although the information we collect is described in greater detail above, the categories of personal information that we have collected – as described by the CCPA – in the past 12 months are:
- Identifiers, including name, email address, account name, IP address, DOB, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
- Demographics, such as your age. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws.
- Internet activity, including your interactions with our Service.
- Audio or visual data, including pictures or videos you post on our Service.
- Geolocation data, including location from IP address.
- Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences, and favorites.
We do not “sell” personal information as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, to the extent “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities, we provide you the option to request that we not “sell” your personal information. We do not sell the personal information of minors known to be under the age of 13 without affirmative authorization.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.